MAXBURST ::: Basic Terms and Conditions
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. If the client fails to process a payment on time, a late fee of $50 will be added to his/her bill and the project will automatically be put on hold or canceled. It is MAXBURST's whole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment is processed.
4. Delays in project completion may occur when:
There is a delay in any payments
5. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don't stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, MAXBURST will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of MAXBURST’s offer of services to its client. It is MAXBURST’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, MAXBURST judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer MAXBURST’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, MAXBURST guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to MAXBURST’s understanding.
6. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
7. The term "update session" means about 2 hours worth of work on an existing website. It is MAXBURST's whole discretion to judge wether or not a request represents 2 hours worth of work.
8. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
9. All payments are final. It is MAXBURST’s policy that no refunds will be made.
About credit cards data processing
10. Please keep in mind that for security reasons, MAXBURST always:
About this site
11. All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and MAXBURST is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at 1-631-293-9100 or select a solution.
12. Promotional offers are not cumulative.
13. All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
14. This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. MAXBURST has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. MAXBURST does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
About MAXBURST’s web design projects
15. MAXBURST doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. MAXBURST has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. MAXBURST doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
16. Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and MAXBURST will not be held responsible for them.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Terms and Conditions